4/14/10

The Bug - London zoom [2008]






Country: UK
Style: Grime, Dubstep
Format: Mp3
CBR: 44.1Khz, 224Kbps.

At first I was so dubious about this, I wasnt sure I would like its 'dubby' feel or its Dancehall-Step as I was more interested in a sub-bass dubstep / grime fest. But this release has made me mature and avoid grimey angry litte brats!
Also, what really blew my mind was the connection to ICE, GOD, Techno Animal and Dalek! Brilliant!
Each song on this album is a winner, individual and so diverse and progressive. Considering I got into this genre via getting bored of low-end sonic doom (Sunn, Earth, Melvins)...I cant wait to get more of it!
SKENG!

Track listing :

1.Angry
2.Murder We
3.Skeng
4.Too Much Pain
5.Insane
6.Jah War
7.Fuckaz
8.You & Me
9.Freak Freak
10.Warning
11.Poison Dart

Download

No comments: