3/31/10

Múm - Go Go Smear the Poison Ivy [2007]






Country: UK
Style: Electronic, Indie, Folk
Format: Mp3
CBR: 44.1Khz, 320kbps.

Múm's playful approach to folktronica is already a solid staple among its contemporary experimental artists, regardless of this Icelandic group's changing members or branching out styles. Upon first listen the album defied my expectations. But then again, I couldn't pinpoint exactly what I awaited to hear. Through the fourth rotation, I was already familiar with the toytronic treatment and the lo-fi acoustic melodies, and started concentrating on the elaborated details of the individual tracks.


Track listing :

1.Blessed Brambles
2.A Little Bit, Sometimes
3.They Made Frogs Smoke ‘Til They Exploded
4.These Eyes Are Berries
5.Moon Pulls
6.Marmalade Fires
7.Rhuubarbidoo
8.Dancing Behind My Eyelids
9.School Song Misfortune
10.I Was Her Horse
11.Guilty Rocks
12.Winter (What We Never Were After All)

Download

No comments: