3/31/10

Caribou - Andorra [2007]






Country:London, Ontario, Canada
Style: Electronic, Rock
Format: Mp3
CBR: 44.1Khz, 320kbps.

When I first heard about this album I was simply not enthralled because I thought I knew what Caribou was all about. I was wrong. This album is nothing short of amazing and the first reviewer captured it perfectly. Sandy, Eli, Irene, Melody Day are some of my favorites but basically every track was damn good. The sound in this record is different and I like it. This record is pure dope!

Track listing :

1.Melody Day
2.Sandy
3.After Hours
4.She's The One
5.Desiree
6.Eli
7.Sundialing
8.Irene
9.Niobe

Download

3 comments:

Kevin said...

hello, thank you for this, but track 9 is corrupt upon extraction. i downloaded it twice just to make sure.

would it possible to reup? thx!

RB said...

:o, I'll look the link ;) by the way, here the track 9.

http://www.mediafire.com/?zzwznowjlco

Kevin said...

thank you very much!!